Welcome to my world...

In my experience there are two main types of people: The ones who freely share what they have and know with others, and… the other kind. Friends, family, colleagues, teachers, bloggers, researchers, scientists, writers and other generous people “share” insights, thoughts, ideas with me and other people. I hope, in a small way, to be able to convey some of this to potential readers of my blog. In addition, I will occasionally share with you glimpses of my life, travels, readings, thoughts, ideas etc. Usually in a very unceremonious wrapping:-)

torsdag 27. september 2012

Fall in love with Autumn

It comes once a year, lasts for quite a while and it is wild, wet and wonderful. So why not enjoy it, even love it if you can.

Read:
Fall in love with Autumn or  http://astridjournal.com/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar